Below Ceiling Electriscreen (Cima BC)
The leader in high quality, custom, application-specific projection screen solutions is proud to introduce the "top of the class" in standard commercial and residential projection screens.
- Perfect balance between overall performance and value
- Exceptional screen material uniformity and performance in a highly versatile screen material
- Superior quality and durability you have come to expect from Stewart Filmscreen
- Standard sizes and aspect ratios provide ease of ordering
- Made in the USA
- Greenguard approved
- 4k+ ready (as are most of Stewart Filmscreen materials)
- Available in one of two materials, a white screen for environments with good lighting control and a gray screen to help compensate for uncontrolled ambient light
Designed and manufactured in the USA by Stewart's award winning team, CIMA™ targets an audience that is broader and less need-specific.
The utilitarian design and features of this product address the needs of most common residential and commercial 2-piece projection applications without compromising the superior performance, quality and durability you have come to expect from Stewart.
The key difference is, while Stewart professional projection screens are custom-engineered for optimal performance within a given application, CIMA™ will only be available in standard sizes and with a limited selection of high-quality screen materials.
Cima utilizes newly developed, highly efficient, environmentally friendly, patent-pending methods of production, ensuring the customer will receive the highest performance at the best value. With CIMA™, you can receive high quality, dependable performance for many standard commercial or residential applications at a competitive price.
Of course, when your application requires a higher standard of performance all the way up to perfect image fidelity from a screen that is finely tuned to the environment, the Stewart team stands ready to assist with the highest quality, most professional projection screens in the world.