Luxus Deluxe Wallscreen (SNDQ)
Among the most popular fixed frame systems on the market, the Luxus Deluxe Wallscreen is revered for its ease of installation and outstanding performance.
- Stylish, VeLux™ wrapped, 3-1/4” aluminum extruded frame with beveled edges produces a superior fit and finish and a stunningly projected image
- Quick Snap Fastening System attaches material to frame
- Available with all of Stewart’s flexible projection materials
- VeLux™ appliqué finish
- EZ Mount Bracket System for wall mounting
Available Options (available by factory quotation):
- Custom sizes and aspect ratios available
- Rear projection models
- Wall mount boards, stage fly (hanging) mount, t-stand (self-supporting), or aperture mount
- Acoustic perforations on front projection models
This 3-1/4˝ wide, beveled edge frame was strategically engineered for easy assembly and installation. This contemporary screen model is great for use in a home, boardroom, auditorium or any other location in which a projection screen is to be utilized. Available with any of Stewart’s front or rear projection screen materials, the Luxus Deluxe Wallscreen with Quick Snap Fastening System allows for a perfectly tensioned screen surface. The exclusive VeLux™ appliqué finish absorbs projector overscan and also helps to increase perceived contrast, rendering a stunning image that really pops off the wall.
Stewart Firehawk G4
FireHawk, in its fourth generation, is a flexible, front projection, screen surface engineered for use with today’s high-powered projection technology in applications involving the presence of ambient light.
Ambient light is the enemy of two-piece projection. Screens designed to reject ambient light can be effective at furnishing an image in even the brightest of rooms, but the trade-off is the presence of unwanted artifacts such as color-shift, hot-spotting, and poor off-axis viewing. Stewart Filmscreen is in the business of image fidelity, and FireHawk G4 was designed to provide the best possible trade-off between image fidelity and ambient light resistance. With improvements to uniformity and off-axis viewing, FireHawk G4 is even closer to the reference quality and image fidelity that have long been synonymous with Stewart Filmscreen. Click Here to download spec sheet.
- Reformulated optical coating allows for enhanced focusing capabilities
- Superior performance in environments with ambient light
- Offers superb black levels, shadow detailing, and overall color saturation
- Increased image contrast and resolution
- Certified by THX
- Certified by the Imaging Science Foundation (ISF)
|Half Gain||35 Degrees|
|Ambient Light Rejection Value||73%|
|Ambient Light Resistance||Very Good|
|Minimum Throw Distance||1.6 x Image Width|
|Edge Blending Properties||N/A|
|Passive 3D use||No|
|Lay Flat Quality||Excellent|