Luxus Deluxe Wallscreen (SNDQ)
Among the most popular fixed frame systems on the market, the Luxus Deluxe Wallscreen is revered for its ease of installation and outstanding performance.
- Stylish, VeLux™ wrapped, 3-1/4” aluminum extruded frame with beveled edges produces a superior fit and finish and a stunningly projected image
- Quick Snap Fastening System attaches material to frame
- Available with all of Stewart’s flexible projection materials
- VeLux™ appliqué finish
- EZ Mount Bracket System for wall mounting
Available Options (available by factory quotation):
- Custom sizes and aspect ratios available
- Rear projection models
- Wall mount boards, stage fly (hanging) mount, t-stand (self-supporting), or aperture mount
- Acoustic perforations on front projection models
This 3-1/4˝ wide, beveled edge frame was strategically engineered for easy assembly and installation. This contemporary screen model is great for use in a home, boardroom, auditorium or any other location in which a projection screen is to be utilized. Available with any of Stewart’s front or rear projection screen materials, the Luxus Deluxe Wallscreen with Quick Snap Fastening System allows for a perfectly tensioned screen surface. The exclusive VeLux™ appliqué finish absorbs projector overscan and also helps to increase perceived contrast, rendering a stunning image that really pops off the wall.
Stewart StudioTek 130 G3
StudioTek 130 G3 is a flexible, front projection, screen material that is formulated to provide optimized white field uniformity unmatched by competing gain screens.
StudioTek 130 G3 is over 30% brighter than a matte-white screen surface. Certified by THX, StudioTek 130 G3 is the reference standard projection material within the AV industry. Click Here to download spec sheet.
- Over 30% brighter than matte-white material
- Studio industry's standard reference screen
- Re-formulated optical coating allows for enhanced focusing capabilities
- Superb color and white field uniformity
- Certified by THX
- Certified by the Imaging Science Foundation (ISF)
|Half Gain||80 Degrees|
|Ambient Light Rejection Value||17%|
|Ambient Light Resistance||N/A|
|Minimum Throw Distance||1.3 x Image Width|
|Edge Blending Properties||Fair|
|Passive 3D use||No|
|Lay Flat Quality||Excellent|